Booth ordering period is ended.
If you are looking for business opportunities, register now to gain access to business collaborations activities (Pitching, One2One partnering system, etc.).
- Full payment of booth price is needed for reserving standard booth (9 Sqm).
- Two or above booths reservation (18 Sqm) / Raw space, 2 options of payment method :
- Full payment
- 50% deposit (See T&C no.64 for details)
- Full refund will be applicable to exhibitors if the convention further postponed due to unforeseen COVID 19 or circumstances that may arise in Hong Kong.
- Exhibitors are given priority on booth selection when convention resume if the fee is retrained.
- Each corner position (two-side open) with 20% additional charge
- Eligible to apply for SME Export Marketing Fund (EMF)
- All transactions will be effected in Hong Kong Dollar (HKD)
- Convert RMB amount at the exchange rate of the day
- USD and HKD pegged at a rate of HKD7.8 to USD1
Member Discount Qualification
- For HKBIO members or BIOHK Convention partnership members, please tick your specific membership on the registration form to enjoy discounts
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- A 50% refund will be made for cancellations received in writing before or on 30/09/2022 (GMT+8)
- A 30% refund will be made for cancellations received in writing before or on 31/10/2022 (GMT+8)
- Request of refund after 31/10/2022 (GMT+8) will not be accepted
- All bank handling charges will be deducted from your original payment
- Any approved refunds will be processed only after the convention
To cancel a registration and request a refund, a written request must be sent to email@example.com. Please use “BIOHK Convention Refund” as the subject line of the email.
If the convention further postponed due to unforeseen coronavirus or circumstances that may arise in Hong Kong, two options will be available:
- Remain the booth rental until the next exhibition
- Request for the 100% refund
Choosing option 1 allows your company to keep the online exposure and be prioritized to choose booth venue when the exhibition resume.
Re-registration is required if you want to re-apply after choosing option 2.