The safety and well-being of our exhibitors, attendees, partners and colleagues have always been a priority for Hong Kong Biotechnology Organization and BIOHK2021. In the meantime, we are continuously monitoring the situation and keeping up to date with current policies set up by the government and health organizations regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. All updated information and arrangements regarding BIOHK2021 will be posted on this webpage and updated through email to all BIOHK2021 exhibitors & attendees, vendors and other partners.
In line with the measures taken by the Hong Kong SAR Government against the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Hong Kong, and considering the safety of exhibitors, visitors and service users, BIOHK2021 Convention will implement a number of measures, including:
Epidemic Prevention Measures
This procedure will be kept updated according to the latest Government’s measurement. We will make sure to protect you from COVID-19 virus!
- Visitors are required to scan the “Leave Home Safe” QR code * or complete a registration form at the entrance.
- Visitors are required to always wear a face mask within the venue.
- Anyone who is undergoing compulsory isolation or wearing a quarantine electronic wristband will be refused to enter the venue.
- All visitors must pass the temperature check at the entrance of the lobby. Those whose temperature exceeds 37.5°C will be denied to enter the venue.
- Eating and drinking are prohibited in the venue.
- All staffs are required to undergo a regular COVID-19 testing or complete COVID-19 vaccination.
- Please be reminded that appropriate distance between visitors should be ensured. Seats are divided into 4 people as a group in the venue.
- We promise that a 4-hours cleansing operation will be applied at all toilets in the venue.
- Adequate disinfection facilities are provided in the exhibition hall and lobby. Visitors can obtain alcohol-based hand rub whenever needed.
- We provide vaccine information and doctor center for visitors to enquire.
- We provide free COVID-19 testing service, visitors are welcome to seek for professional inquiry.
- We provide free face mask to visitors, individual business and all units.
- To prevent virus spreading in the venue, public area and shared items are applied long-term disinfection coating.
* Download “Leave Home Safe” application at https://www.leavehomesafe.gov.hk/en/
If you have better ideas, welcome to tell us. We are willing to take one step further and do our best to ensure the safety of all participants.
We understand you may concern to join BIOHK2021 international convention this moment, but you don’t have to worry because we guarantee your safety and have contingency plans if it is still not safe to travel at the time. The convention itself will strictly follow government protocol regarding health regulations and have a supply of masks, essential sterilization, temperature checks and health staff on site. Let’s join BIOHK2021 and seize the business development opportunity and make meaningful business connections with potential partners and investors.
- If you are unable to travel to Hong Kong due to policies of coronavirus (COVID-19) set by Hong Kong / the local government, you are able to request a full refund.
- If BIOHK2021 is postponed due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), you are able to keep the ticket to attend the postponed convention or request a full refund; For exhibitor, you could hold the booth at the new exhibition period or request the full refund.
Please contact us at email@example.com with additional question or request a refund.
Surgical mask sponsor
If your company would like to sponsor BIOHK2021, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: (852)2799 7688.
Important Resources from Government and Organization
- COVID-19 Thematic Website,The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
- Centre for Health Protection, Department of Health, The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
- Information Services Department, The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
- World Health Organization
You are able to check with Frequently Asked Questions to know more details of BIOHK2021.