The safety and well-being of our exhibitors, attendees, partners and colleagues have always been a priority for Hong Kong Biotechnology Organization and BIOHK2021. In the meantime, we are continuously monitoring the situation and keeping up to date with current policies set up by the government and health organizations regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. All updated information and arrangements regarding BIOHK2021 will be posted on this webpage and updated through email to all BIOHK2021 exhibitors & attendees, vendors and other partners.
In line with the measures taken by the Hong Kong SAR Government against the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Hong Kong, and considering the safety of exhibitors, visitors and service users, BIOHK2021 Convention and AsiaWorld-Expo will implement a number of measures, including:
We understand you may concern to join BIOHK2021 international convention this moment, but you don’t have to worry because we guarantee your safety and have contingency plans if it is still not safe to travel at the time. The convention itself will strictly follow government protocol regarding health regulations and have a supply of masks, essential sterilization, temperature checks and health staff on site. Let’s join BIOHK2021 and seize the business development opportunity and make meaningful business connections with potential partners and investors.
- If you are unable to travel to Hong Kong due to policies of coronavirus (COVID-19) set by Hong Kong / the local government, you are able to request a full refund.
- If BIOHK2021 is postponed due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), you are able to keep the ticket to attend the postponed convention or request a full refund; For exhibitor, you could hold the booth at the new exhibition period or request the full refund.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with additional question or request a refund.
Surgical mask sponsor
If your company would like to sponsor BIOHK2021, please contact us at email@example.com or Tel: (852)2799 7688.
Important Resources from Government and Organization
- COVID-19 Thematic Website,The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
- Centre for Health Protection, Department of Health, The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
- Information Services Department, The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
- World Health Organization
You are able to check with Frequently Asked Questions to know more details of BIOHK2021.