Call for Paper and Roadshow Abstracts
: Submissions of Paper and Roadshow Abstracts are NOW OPEN
- You are encouraged to submit an abstract of your scientific research work for a scientific oral or poster presentation in BIOHK2020 convention
- You can also submit an abstract about your company for a roadshow presentation.
- Each registered participant will allow to submit ONLY one abstract as the first author of the submission. Of course, your name can appear in as many abstracts as you wish.
- All the submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
- Please note that one should register online or party already reserved exhibition booth (exhibitors) in the BIOHK2020 before or at the same time submitting the abstracts.
- An abstract consists of title of the abstract and the author’s contact information (name, affiliation, postal address, phone number and email; please refer to abstract submission form).
- Abstracts can be submitted in English or Chinese with a maximum of 300 words and without footnotes.
- The Scientific Committee will examine your submission and return the abstracts which exceed the word limit or contain footnotes.
- Speakers could choose to give oral or poster presentation for their individual papers.
- BIOHK 2020 will try our best to fulfil your request. If oral presentation slot is not available, your submission will automatically become a poster presentation.
- All the accepted abstracts will be published in both English and Chinese in the program book and on the BIOHK2020 official website.
- HKBIO members can enjoy a 10% discount on the Conference registration fees. An additional 10% discount will be granted for early bird submission
Mark your calendars and don’t forget to submit your conference by the set deadlines in order to become a valuable part of .