Call for Proposals
Becoming a part of
- BIOHK2020 Conference provides a platform for you to share and inspire through valuable discussions about the latest regional and international research findings and industry trends.
- Biotech stakeholders interested in organizing panel sessions, roundtables or workshops at the conference may submit proposals before the deadline indicated in the flowing table.
- Please submit your proposal for the BIOHK2020 conference using the online submission portal.
- All submitted proposals will be reviewed by HKBIO's scientific committee.
- A complete proposal consists of the suggested title of the submission and author’s contact information (name, affiliation, postal address, phone number and email).
- Proposals could be submitted in English or Chinese with a maximum of 500 words and without footnotes.
- The secretariat will return proposals exceeding word limit or containing footnotes. Resubmission must be completed before March 31, 2020 as stated above.
- The chair and / or organizers are responsible to collect all the abstracts from the speakers and submit them as a file to our online proposal submission form
- All abstracts will be published in both English and Chinese in the program book and on the BIOHK2020 official website.
Mark your calendars and don’t forget to submit your conference proposals by the set deadline of March 31, 2020 in order to become a valuable part of .