Call for Proposals
: Call for Proposals is NOW OPEN
Becoming a part of
- BIOHK2020 Conference provides a platform for you to share and inspire through valuable discussions about the latest regional and international research findings and industry trends.
- Biotech stakeholders interested in organizing panel sessions, roundtables or workshops at the Conference may submit proposals before the deadline indicated in the flowing table. conference Proposal
|Panel Sessions||August 20 2019|
|Roundtables||August 20 2019|
|Workshops||August 20 2019|
- A complete proposal consists of the suggested title of the submission and author’s contact information (name, affiliation, postal address, phone number and email).
- Proposals could be submitted in English or Chinese with a maximum of 300 words and without footnotes.
- The secretariat will return proposals exceeding word limit or contain footnotes. Resubmission must be completed before the deadlines stated above.
- All the accepted proposal will be notified before September 1, 2019. Then the chair and organizer of the accepted project can start to organize and invite speakers, panellists, etc.
- All abstracts will be published in both English and Chinese in the program book and on the official website.
Mark your calendars and don’t forget to submit your conference proposals by the set deadlines in order to become a valuable part of .