Call for Conference Proposals and Abstracts
: Call for Conference Proposals and Abstracts is NOW OPEN
Proposal and abstracts submissions are welcome for consideration for the BIOHK2020 Conference, to be held on January 8-11, 2020, in the vibrant cosmopolitan city of Hong Kong. You can either become or nominate other relevant members of the biotech industry to become a part of the BIOHK2020 Conference.
Becoming a part of
BIOHK2020 Conference provides a platform for you to share and inspire through valuable discussions about the latest regional and international research findings and industry trends. Biotech stakeholders interested in presenting a session at the Conference may submit proposals and abstracts for individual papers, panel sessions, roundtables, workshops or roadshows.
|Conference Proposal and Abstracts||Submission Deadline|
|Individual Papers||Sept 15 2019|
|Panel Sessions||July 30 2019|
|Roundtables||July 30 2019|
|Workshops||July 30 2019|
|Roadshows||July 30 2019|
- A complete paper, proposal, or abstract consists of the author’s contact information (name, affiliation, postal address, phone number and email – abstract submission form), paper title, an abstract, desired panel placement (if known) and equipment request (e.g. LCD), if any.
- Abstracts could be submitted in English or Chinese with a maximum word limit of 300 words and without footnotes (please refer to the guidelines for writing an abstract below).
- The Scientific Committee will return the abstracts which exceed the word limit or contain footnotes. Resubmitted abstracts must be submitted before the deadlines stated above, if you want them to be reviewed again in that round.
- Speakers could choose to give oral and/or poster presentation for their individual papers.
- All the accepted abstracts will be published in both English and Chinese in the event book and on the BIOHK2020 official website.
- Invited speakers do not need to register for the Conference prior to submitting an abstract.
- HKBIO members can enjoy a 10% concession on the Conference registration fees.
- Agreeing to appear in the conference program constitutes an obligation to attend the conference and participate in person.
- Late withdrawals of proposal or abstracts submissions, other than for emergency reasons, will be subject to administrative review and may result in exclusion from future conference programs.
- Owing to the importance of discussion and feedback in the conference, papers will not be read by others for absentee panellists. Accepted papers may be carried over to the next year’s conference at the discretion of the Organizing Committee Chair.
Guidelines for writing a Proposal & abstract
Mark your calendars and don’t forget to submit your conference proposals by the set deadlines in order to become a valuable part of .