- Assistant Professor, Division of Life Science, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Assistant Professor, Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Associate Research Scientist, Precision Medicine Fellow, Columbia University
- Excellent Young Scientist Award, National Natural Science Foundation China, 2019
- School of Engineering Young Investigator Research Award, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, 2019
Jiguang Wang is an Assistant Professor in the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST). He received his PhD degree in applied mathematics from Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), and won the Special Prize of President Scholarship and Excellent PhD thesis Award of CAS in 2011. Between 2011-2016, he was subsequently a Postdoctoral Research Scientist and an Associate Research Scientist at Columbia University. He has established his computational laboratory @HKUST in 2016, focusing on the application of data science in brain cancer genomics and medicine. He won the School of Engineering Young Investigator Research Award of HKUST, and Excellent Young Scientist Award of National Natural Science Foundation of China in 2019.