Act Fast! Early Bird discount is available from 1-Jan, 2022.
The pricing table is coming soon.
- Registration includes access to the Exhibition, Conference & Pitch Sessions and One2One Partnering only
- Full Access can enter all four days of the Exhibition, Conference, Pitch Sessions and One2One Partnering
- One Day Pass price can only enter the Exhibition, Conference, Pitch Sessions and One2One Partnering for the registered day
- All transactions will be effected in Hong Kong Dollar (HKD)
- Convert RMB amount at the exchange rate of the day
- USD and HKD pegged at a rate of HKD7.8 to USD1
Student Rate Qualification
- Student Participants must upload relevant documents as indication of their current student status on the online registration form
- A limited amount of scholarship is available for students, young scientists, start-up entrepreneurs below the age of 35, if you are qualified and interested be sure to let us know on the registration form
Member Discount Qualification
- For HKBIO members or BIOHK partnership members, please tick your specific membership on the registration form to enjoy discounts
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- A 50% refund will be made for cancellations received in writing before or on 30/09/2022 (UTC+8)
- A 30% refund will be made for cancellations received in writing before or on 31/10/2022 (UTC+8)
- Request of refund after 31/10/2022 (UTC+8) will not be accepted
- All bank handling charges will be deducted from your original payment
- Any approved refunds will be processed only after the convention
If the convention further postponed due to unforeseen coronavirus or circumstances that may arise in Hong Kong, you may 1) do nothing and the registration is still valid when the new date is announced, or 2) request full refund while you will need to re-register when you need to attend the convention again.
To cancel a registration and request a refund, a written request must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use “BIOHK2022 Refund” as the subject line of the email.